Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ring in the New Year

Happy Wednesday!

I'm popping in with extra excitement today, as I was asked to guest design for one of my favorite crafty places . . . StampNation!

I know that I've both talked and written about StampNation before.  It's my favorite place for inspiration, and not just because of the creative genius that I see there on a regular basis.  It's also because the people are amazing.  That includes the founder, design team and membership.  It is an amazing community of creativity and camaraderie.  And did I mention there were over 500 video tutorials on StampNation?  


So today I am sharing a sneak peek of the cards, including mine, that were designed for StampNation.  Their newest challenge  - Ring in the New Year - went live this morning for the members. 



Now if you are not a member and would like to check it out, you can click HERE or click on the StampNation image above.

And if you are a member already and want to head to the home page of StampNation, you can click HERE.  You will find the newest challenge under "Newest Threads" on the right (or scroll down to find challenges underneath the tutorials section). 

I'm glad you stopped by, and I hope you find some time to create today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment