Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Stencils and Embossing at StampNation



Have I mentioned the Stencil Class at StampNation?

Well, perhaps I need to mention the Stencil Class at StampNation.

For a quarter and a nickel a day, I have a membership at my favorite place for inspiration - StampNation.  And the past week or so we have been enjoying a class that is all about stencils.



There are numerous cards created by the design team, and while I created a few, here is a card I created that was inspired by one of the designers.  This one combines embossing paste and colored embossing powder on black cardstock.  And I'm including it for the challenge at Happy Little Stampers, which was "stencil". 


The dimension of embossing paste and powder is awesome!  



Highly recommend you check it out.  I've met the most amazing crafty people there.

I hope you find some time to create.




Card - HB2U
Stamps:  Whole Shebang (Casual Fridays)
Ink: Raspberry (Avery Elle Pigment) and Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Basic Black (Stampin' Up) and Solar White (Neenah)
Accessories:  Small Dots Stencil (Simon Says Stamp); Tag Buddies Dies (Casual Fridays for SOA); Embossing Paste (Dreamweaver); Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up) and Clear (Ranger) embossing powders; Pink Peonies Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh; Melon Mambo Ribbon (Stampin' Up); Thickers (American Crafts)


No comments:

Post a Comment