Sunday, January 7, 2018

Watercolor for Stamp our Stash

I happened upon a challenge, Shopping Our Stash, which is exactly what I need to do.  Stamp the stash of items in my crafty arsenal.  And so I played along this week with some watercolor. 


For this one I used a stencil and some Ken Oliver Color Burst inks.  And yes . . . I cut the pieces apart, but only so I could use that border stamp from My Creative Time. 

The Color Burst did a bit o "bursting" out of the line of the stencil.  A look that was a bit different. 

I hope you found some time to create over this past weekend. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Just a Note
Stamps:  Mad for Plaid (My Creative Time); Minis4Circles (The Stamps of Life)
Ink: Violet, Lime Green, Lemon Yellow (Color Bursts from Ken Oliver); Licorice Archival Ink (The Stamps of Life)
Paper:  Powdered Sugar and Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life);
Accessories:  Pattern of Rings (Winnie & Walter); White Linen Ribbon (Stampin' Up)

1 comment:

  1. i loooooooove the way the ColorBurst "bursted" out of the lines... it's too pretty to be confined to a small space, lol! this is gorgeous, such a great use of watercolor (& stamps!) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete