Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hello, Baby! Stamp, Ink Paper!



Stamp, Ink, Paper's challenge this week was a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch . . .


And here is my card . . .


The one thing I did a bit different about this design was stamping my image, and then die cutting, so this critter ends up partially on the frame.  It adds an extra element if dimension. 



I hope you find some time to create. 


Supplies Used - Hello Baby 2
Stamps:  Baby Bear (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Sapphire, Pacifica and Crystal Blue (Close To My Heart); Black (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Jetstream (Bazzill); Scrap of Pattern Paper from my Scrap Bin
Accessories:  Stitched Square Dies (Simon Says Stamp); Cobalt Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Whisper White Ribbon (Stampin' Up)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Teddy in blue. He is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your use of frames is fantastic, Debbie! Cute and adorable card. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie your card is so adorable!! Love the dimension on the teddy bear and that plaid background is perfect for him! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete