Saturday, January 13, 2018

Time Out Challenge - Thankful

Thankful was the theme for the Time Out Challenge, and I recalled having some scraps on my table from a layout.  When I flip thru my scraps, the pattern papers below were in the front.  This one was design, cut and paste! 


Super simple card . . . just required some thought. 

I hope you find some time to create.

Debbie



Supplies Used - Grateful to Call You My Friend
Paper:  Desert Storm and Solar White Cardstock (Nina); Pattern Paper (Kiwi Lane)
Accessories:  Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

3 comments:

  1. Simple and oh so perfect!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and use of patterned paper snippets! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete